What to wear and where to eat in Byron Bay

39 comments

What to wear:

I love the style in Byron Bay. While the people in Byron are a mixed bunch, the coastal free flowing style remains largely widespread. Byron style = light fabrics, linen, whites, denim, sandals, and coloured tassels - everything that screams SUMMER!

I found so many beautiful items on Zaful that emulate Byron's summer style - simple colourful prints, mini skirts and flowy fabrics.

Here are my favourite picks:
In order of appearance
Click item names to check size and prices


Places to eat:

Beach Hotel

The Beach Hotel overlooks the main beach of Byron Bay and really lives up to its name. There is a large outdoor area ready for you to soak up the sun or enjoy the fresh ocean air in the evening.

The night we arrived in Byron, we decided to go to this classic Byron institution and coincidentally the Sneaky Sound System were having a concert that night. So we paid $20 entry, ordered the cocktails on tap and danced the night away.

Balcony Bar
Photo 1, 3, 4

If you're looking for contemporary coastal décor inspiration, then you need to go to Balcony Bar. The Balcony Bar is an oasis of blue and green and just everything nautical.

The best part would have to be their cocktails and oysters! A full page of yummy refreshing and cheap cocktails (hallelujah!!) and also fresh yummy oysters. We went there during oyster happy hour and got a dozen oysters for $1 each, wowzers! 

Combi
Photo 5

Combi is a mix of Byron's beach life and Melburnian hipster café culture. Unsurprisingly there is a Combi in Melbourne. Think refreshing summer menu featuring vegan brunch, matcha everything and the obligatory options of almond milk and soy milk, all a five minute walk from the beach.

Three Blue Ducks
Photo 10, 11, 12

Three Blue Ducks is the delicious restaurant at The Farm Byron Bay. I had a delicious filtered coffee and all four of us ordered the tasty pork burger.


 The Farm is a must visit in Byron Bay. You can get a wonderful meal followed by some gelato from the ice cream cart, then wander around the farm and greet the animals. Oh and before you farewell The Farm you can pick up some pastries, local produce and flowers. It's got everything!

What are your favourite food spots and outfits when you're staying at a coastal town? 

Thanks for reading!
Nat xx

Follow me
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

39 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ideal! Taking notes!

      Have a nice weekend,
      Verónica

      Blog: NEW OUTFIT: SUMMER TIME http://www.it-moi.com ♥♥
      Youtube Channel: NEW VIDEO: LIVE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs4ylV9u2IlYDxRXcroi6jg

      Delete
  2. Great pictures and lovely style suggestions!

    Have a great weekend!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! :) Wanna follow for follow??

    https://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2017/07/d-e-s-p-c-i-t-o.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so many great pics! I ordered the blue blouse and the red dress too .-*


    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH SO CUTE! WWW.STYLEBYTHEPEOPLE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything looks so fresh! I'm so ready for summer!

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and inspiring pictures!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Natalie,
    a beautiful post and pictures. When I will be there on day I will remember your post.
    Have a nice week.
    Love, Esther

    https://lifestyle-tale.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful post, love it! :)
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need something like this for the summer!

    http://www.asshlyofficial.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delicious food and lovely outfit sets!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  12. These outfits are all so cute for summer! Thank you for sharing!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute pieces and yummy food!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great :)
    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice ips like it all!

    wanna f4f?
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  16. loving your blog and can't believe I'm only just finding it !! such great quality and love the layout and design !!

    xx

    Anna Lisa
    @recesscity
    www.recesscity.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab guide! I've been dying to visit this place!

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many great choices! I would have such a hard time choosing places to eat! The $1 oysters look so good! I’d probably eat the whole dozen to myself haha & that pulled pork burger looks so good! Definitely adding this to my list! Thanks!

    TFM Life & Style blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything looks super delicious! Thanks for sharing!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your post! Yours ouftits and the places are great!
    xx

    Blog: http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cristifunes/

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love the red and white striped items!!! those clams look divine!! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    -Facebook-
    www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
    -Twitter-
    www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
    -Instagram-
    www.instagram.com/thehautecookie/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your look is so cute and this place is amazing ! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely post! Wanna follow for follow?? :)

    https://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2017/07/d-e-s-p-c-i-t-o.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post, all looks amazing!! Great photos

    http://www.elegantduchess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. lovely post!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/2017/07/red-roses-on-my-chest.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post!

    https://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful post!
    Have a happy week.
    https://nairgraphies.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  28. looks so delish! love ur minimalist outfit too <3

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great post! I love the outfits you picked. Looks like a lot of fun!

    Xx,
    @WanderLustGirls
    www.thewanderlustgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great recommendations, thanks for sharing!

    http://www.gloryofthesnow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ahh, Byron Bay looks amazing! I don't think I've ever been to a coastal town, but I'm actually going on exchange to Australia for a semester so I'm definitely visiting!! I am so in love with the trendy blue striped dress from Zaful- so perfect with the open, relaxing area :)! You look really cute here and I'm looking forward to your future posts about Australia ^^

    Simplee Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  32. Look so tasty!!

    http://www.changeable-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow!
    This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience and i need to share this great testimony.
    About how i get my ex husband after a breakup.
    I never believed it, because i never heard nor learn anything about it before.
    My name is Willie B. Garcia from US Florida
    I'm so excited sharing this testimony here about how I got my ex husband back after a long time break up that almost led to a divorce all thanks to Dr Ahmed for his wonderful help. Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3 years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 24 hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant, can I ever get pregnant again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also ok with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3 months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care for us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife cleanable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just ordinary, it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help, that was how I contacted he and I do as instructed. After 22 hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how he came back to me, he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it ten Months I contacted he, and am now having a baby of nine months and 2 weeks old all thanks to Dr Ahmed for his help that is why I have put it as a must for me to spread the news about Dr Ahmed is a place to resolve marriage/relationship problems? Contact: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com... Call him or what’s-app: +2348160153829 stay bless

    ReplyDelete

Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig