Quick trip to Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium!

22 comments

Germany

10868255_10152628202965777_7572801298601992996_n


10857791_10152634475420777_5891637123114998173_n


The Netherlands

67382_10152634475635777_9104227684445901372_n 10885155_10152634476050777_9191223874161651158_n


Belguim

10418333_10152634476100777_3412945448488826024_n 10171198_10152634476015777_5981937184984814992_n

December 14'

So me being partially silly and also a bit technically challenged I lost the photos of our stay in Germany, The Netherlands and Belgium. However, I was lucky that I had uploaded a small amount of them on my personal Facebook account so I downloaded the photos off my account and edited them to not look as shit quality (sad face).

In Germany we had an afternoon stop over in Dresden before arriving in Berlin. The town was so picturesque it was hard to believe it had been bombed during the war and then rebuilt.

We stayed a couple of nights in Berlin and unexpectedly it become one of my most favourite cities. Berlin has such a significant past and recent history, with the city acknowledging and remembering it with different memorials and symbolic monuments. The city was great in the fact that I got to finally visit Primark, but also being immersed into its unforgotten history and hearing about various stories was an incredible experience. It wasn't something that I thought would stick with me so much. So if you plan on going to Berlin I highly recommend taking the 'Third Reich' walking tour, I learnt a lot, visited many places and really got to understand and appreciate the different memorials.

Next up was Amsterdam, The Netherlands, the coolest and most fun city I visited. I found Amsterdam a bit similar to Melbourne with the bicycles, copious cafes and shopping, but just a much cooler Melbourne (soz home town). Then there were parts of the city that were so different to anything I'd experience, i.e The Red Light District. The canals in the city were so beautiful and driving through the country side in the Netherlands was absolutely amazing!

After Amsterdam we were on our way to wrap up the tour in London, but had a quick stop over in Bruges, Belgium on the way. As you can guess, we spent our afternoon buying chocolate, eating waffles and french fries (which I learnt are not from France but actually Belgium).

These cities mark the end of the tour I did with TopDeck. It was an incredible experience, where I made great friends, partied a little too often and got to visit so many countries and cities with the best tour leader. Before we came home from our travels we spent some time in London and Paris so stay tuned for those posts.

Thanks for reading! 
Nat xx

Follow me

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

22 comments:

  1. Your photos look amazing. I'd love to visit Berlin and Amsterdam one day :) :) xxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had a great time!!! Now you should visit my country and my city and enjoy our weather ;)

      .
      .
      ❤ Besos de www.withorwithoutshoes.com
      .
      .

      Delete
  2. Looove the pics :3

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ N/POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this picture!!

    xx
    http://mimosasandmanhattan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pics! i've never been to berlin before, but it's definitely on my to go list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures : ) Berlin is a wonderful city! ; )
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photographs ♥

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos! Those waffles look amazing!!
    R <3
    www.mystylesketchbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Netherlands is my #1 place to visit on my bucket list... it looks amazing! Great pictures, as well <3

    Good karma,
    Tatum || AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! This is amazing! I've been wanting to go to Germany as well.

    http://fadsaburkair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all these places and I hope to visit them again soon.
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome pictures! The first one is my favourite!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.ro
    https://www.facebook.com/pinkporcelaindoll/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, fantastic pictures! It looks like you had an amazing time there. So much cool street art!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab trip ! Great pics, thanks for sharing and make me travel a bit thru your eyes ;)

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how wonderful you felt so in love with Berlin our German capital! And for me it's the same: I can't believe that Dresden and Berlin wear so much destroyed after the war and now everything looks like this never have been happen. Thanks for sharing the wonderful post!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome post! Hope you have enjoyed my Lovely Amsterdam :)

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cool place and pictures!!

    xx L.

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amsterdam is sooooo amazinggg city... Thank you for photos..

    http://www.modaperestt.blogspot.com.tr/2015/12/victorias-secret-fashion-show-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have got me in the mood to travel !
    Lovely post.

    Stay in touch !

    www.mymultifaceteddiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig