Japanese Gardens

40 comments
IMG_6760
IMG_6750
IMG_6744
IMG_6785
IMG_6783
IMG_6762
Jacket: Burberry Brit
Shirt: similar
Jeans: similar
Boots: Tony Bianco (similar)
Sunnies: Asos

Hi there. It’s been quite some time (three months) since I’ve updated my blog. Time has flown by so quickly and so much has happened in university and life in general. I always kept in the back of my mind that I needed to update my blog, but I just never got around to actually sitting down and doing it. Three months later here I am wondering how in the world did I neglect it for so long, alongside my blog email inbox which is filled with unread emails.

Here’s to hoping that a major hiatus like that does not happen again.

The photos above are of the Japanese Gardens in Toowoomba. Toowoomba is a country town in Queensland that I visited during my winter break from University. It was such a pretty sight. I’m not sure if its psychological thing because Japanese Gardens are associated with peace and serenity, but whilst walking around and enjoying the views I honestly did feel so peaceful. Minus the large ducks (I’m terrified of birds) and the chilly wind.

I need that peace and serenity again. Exam time is fast approaching; wish me luck and good luck to all the university and high-school students going through it as well.

Thanks for reading!
Nat xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

40 comments:

  1. beauty place + pretty lady = perfect day!

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/
    http://2014wholesale7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pics!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you back
    what a beautiful garden that is
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore japanese gardens! my fave is in Monaco, so peaceful place :) xoxo

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw. Beautiful garden!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the garden is beautiful and so serene! I also love your quilted Burberry jacket <3

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really Japanese . I am Royal Wang, i am looking for blogger friend, would you mind to be the one? do not be shy, let me know

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, such beautiful photos! The scenery is lovely and this is such a perfect Fall outfit. Good luck with exams! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous place! I really love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow beautiful place !
    and love your jacket !

    anyway would you mind if we follow each other ?
    i've already followed you

    AMOURPIXIE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful photos and what amazing scenery

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing location and cool jacket!!!
    Kisses and happy new week!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stunning location! Love the pictures.

    Please check out our blog at www.thefolieadeuxblog.blogspot.co.uk

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super lovely blog!

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a beautiful place! I just adore your jacket.



    ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, so beautiful!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pics!

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful place.you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful pictures! I just love this post


    Kárin

    NEW POSTS DAILY

    KÀRIN STYLES

    ReplyDelete
  21. The photos are so gorgeous, I wish there was something like that in Melbourne! I love your jacket. Need to get me one like that before I go to japan :)

    x Stace

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely pictures!
    follow http://fashionfmd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous photos!

    love, agnes
    new post: major transition.
    http://august-days.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful garden!

    Our Life is Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a lovely place!

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete
  26. you look great! and also the landscape is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Nat! The place is beautiful!
    And that Burberry jacket is fab! I love it!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful photos!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a beautiful place! I love your photos.
    Japanese gardens are the most calming places:)
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing photos!!! I hope you will visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love these photos! This location is so gorgeous. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely! Hope you'll stop by my blog & follow along!

    www.LoveOlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a pretty pictures, and I really love your jacket!

    Love, Rachel
    www.herheadintheclouds.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a great look for fall! Totally love your jacket!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig