Exam Time

34 comments



I have recently been on a blogging hiatus. I usually make new posts every           few days or so, but I have failed that routine lately and haven’t posted in about 2 weeks. I feel disappointed in myself and sorry to anyone who regularly reads my blog (I hope there is someone who does), but life lately has been quite chaotic and has taken a physical and emotional toll on me. I went on a trip to Phuket, Thailand (I might do a photo diary post if anyone is interested), I finished secondary school classes forever, celebrated the end of high school on Muck Up Day and have been studying like crazy for the end of year exams that my life depend on (a bit of a hyperbole there but I needed to get my point across).

This year is my last year of secondary school and in Australia that means one of the hardest years of your life as you are expected to work consistently and at maximum effort for a score that deeply affects your career and life. My exams are a major contributor to that score and they begin in 2 days. I probably should be studying right now but I really felt like I needed to write this post or else the stress of not updating my blog will compound with my current stress of school and then I probably just cry (I’m not really an emotional person but the stress is definitely getting to me). My priority this year was school because a life goal of mine is to get into my desired course in my dream university, which has meant that my blog has taken the back seat in my life. I love writing my blog although I feel like the quality of my posts could be much better, but I have been limited in producing them due to my commitments to school. On the 12th of November high school will be over and done with for me, I will have finished all my 5 exams and awaiting for that nerve-wracking ATAR score. That day will signify my completion of high school but also the day where my blog will take top priority and I will be committed in producing (hopefully) quality content.

I hope I am prepared for my exams. I am excited for what the future outside of high school holds and I really hope I get into my dream university.

An Odd Girl will be back soon.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

34 comments:

  1. super post!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about being away from the blog, what matters is that you succeed in everything you set your mind to! Good luck:)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post :) and yeah don´t worry. have a nice week :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice week..
    Last day to enter my migmon sunglasses giveaway. Please do enter..
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/10/mignon-mignon-sunglasses-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly, good luck on your exams! School's a priority, especially when you have high desires, like yours. I wish you the best and can't wait for you to tell us your results ;)
    Secondly, when you're done with school, I'll be interested in a photo diary post. I personally love those ones.

    Stress is really difficult to deal with, so I understand you completely. I still haven't found a way to battle with it and it's gonna be rough, since this is my last year as well, but I just started it :(

    Have a great start in the week and learn thoughtfully,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patricia for the kind words and support!
      I will most likely do a photo diary :)
      Good luck on your last year of school
      Xx

      Delete
  6. good luck :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on your exams! Looking forward to your post about your trip to Phuket :) Thailand seems so interesting for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck girl


    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. On a completely unrelated note, that cup and saucer are killing me with cuteness. Want!

    Anyway, good luck on your exams lovely!

    Xo,

    Elise

    www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha they are my favourite set of tea cups in my mum's collection :)
      Thank you
      Xx

      Delete
  10. Hi
    Don´t worry and lucky with your exams!
    xx
    L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodluck my dear. Hope you pass your exams. That has to come first. <3


    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, I feel you! I have been crazily busy with school as well! Answering my comments now from last month :-D Good luck with your exams and thanks for your lovely comment! I hope you will get back to blogging soon, xoxo
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best of luck getting through that final stretch of high school. I remember that time well, and it would be cool to look back at posts like this now. Even though you're not here regularly, school should always be #1. It's almost nice knowing the internet will be here waiting when you're done.

    This is definitely a stressful time, but it's exciting and you should enjoy every last bit of it.

    We'll be here when you're back too, so don't be stressed about blogging! <3

    xoxo Jackie
    SomethingAboutThat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, it sounds like you really have been busy. I wish you the best of luck on your exams! And I would LOVE to see Thailand photos!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck hun! Im sure you will do great!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm having exams soon. Hopefuly, I'll be able to blog..

    http://www.ajdas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good Luck with your exams! Work Hard :))

    shutthefuckupimmadeinbrasil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. good luck!!!!!and dont stress too muchxxx


    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk

    eliza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your mug ^__^

    Good Luck!

    Have a Fantastic Weekend,

    Nicole

    My new post - Flared Jeans - http://www.nicoleta.me/2013/11/flared-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww such a cute table set up, girly adorable! <3 So glad I clicked on your comment and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. Btw, I just uploaded my first ever ONE COAT, THREE WAYS triple outfit post on how to style one coat three ways, in this case, an outlet mall found Céline runway coat. Seriously, it's guaranteed to PROVOKE! Even including a funny GIF of me at the end, so laugh away- #ProvokingCoats

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/11/one-coat-three-ways.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would LOVE to see photos from your trip!

    Kate from Clear the Way
    (currently running a Concrete Necklace giveaway, if you are interested)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Goo luck, wishing you the best. This is the first year in as long as I can remember that I don't have end of year exams because it is my first year of full time work and it all feels pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. good luck at school dear! <3
    Love from France <3
    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. sweet post

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good luck on your exams !

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I aree with Epp, hiatuses are fine :).. and I personally would love to see the Phuket pics x

    Laura Elisabeth @
    http://mimyu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. good luck for everything!

    You have a really cool blog dear, keep doing a good work!
    Wish you the best!

    Hope to see you on my blog and hope you will love it!
    Love, Angelica

    www.angystearoom.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello, dear! Beautiful blog and amazing post *.* Great your photo :)

    CENTRAL STREET

    kiss Madina

    ReplyDelete
  29. amazing look babe, I love it :)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig