Docklands day out!

5 comments
I personally think Docklands is one of the prettiest areas in Melbourne, especially on a nice Spring day. My mates and I decided to go have lunch at harbour town and do a little bit of shopping :)

Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger, Jeans: Bardot, Belt: Rubi, Shoes: Tony Bianco (getting a LOT of use out of them lately haha),  Bag: Sportsgirl
You know just the causal baby goats and lambs :)


Thanks for reading!
Nat
xx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Looks like you were having a lot of fun!!

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute photos! love the look of your blog -- we should follow each other?! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is cute! I was just in Melbourne in August. I cant believe that lady was walking goats.

    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find your blog interesting :) so i'm following you now :) mind checking my blog? i'd really appreciate if you could follow back :) thanks a bunch!!!
    x♥x♥
    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete

Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig