A cold day means knits and shirts!

14 comments
The weather has been great lately; hot and sunny. However the Melbourne weather gods suffer from bipolar, which means today is cold and wet :(. My mum and I quickly went to the shops to buy a few things and get some lunch, so I chucked on a knit jumper on top of a shirt.

Sorry for the crappy photos I took them on my ipad and couldn't get my face in LOL!






Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger, jumper: jay jays, necklace: Tiffany & co, shoes: rubi, umbrella: oroton, bag: sportsgirl





Random photo of my dog because he's a cutie!

Thanks for reading!!
Nat
xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments:

  1. cool outfit! if you like visit my blog there's a GIVEAWAY to win beautiful earrings MORELLATO!
    http://www.zebracrosser.com/2012/10/giveaway-orecchini-morellato-sogno.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Keep writing, I'll follow you for sure :D
    Check out mine if you're interested:

    http://foodfitnessandhealthylifestyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice this jumper! if you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! Absolutely love your style, I'm definitely following you from now on :) Kisses

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great loafer, great bag... very awesome preppy look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and it's so cute! Keep up the great work! xx.
    Megan

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! Love your puppy. Thank you for visiting my blog!

    www.thepursesnatcher.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the oxford and sweater combination! I'm ok if the weather decides to be bipolar, as long as that means that I get to wear lots of layers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit!! totally jealous... it's 100 degrees in the OC today!

    xoxo Shauna

    kissesandcontracts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi! thanks for the blog visit. loving that sweater. xo

    thenycdiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig