Spring in Melbourne City!

3 comments
   My mum and I spent a beautiful spring day in the city today. The weather was lovely and perfect for lunch in the amazing hidden lane way cafes. I had to go to the dentist this morning, then my mum and I spent the rest of the day shopping on Bourke St :)

Blazer: Jay Jays, Top: Topshop, Jeans: Bardot, Bag: Oroton, Shoes: Tony Bianco, Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Outfit photo taken in a Myer change room :P
I kinda really love tea! English breakfast <3
Mumma had salmon on potato salad and I felt like eating breakfast food, eggs benedict all the way!
Cafe lane way in Bourke St.

Thanks for reading,
Nat :)

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful, pretty lady!! Amazing photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another fantastic posting. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a speech next week, and I was looking for more info.
    friv2planet.com , juegosfrivas.com , kizidaily.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig